Your Local News
You are invited to attend a workshop aiming to help anyone considering applying to a Sport England for funding under its Core Market theme, individually or collaboratively, improve their chance of success, and reduced the risk of wasted effort by:
– learning more about Sport England’s intentions for this fund,
– considering whether your priorities and objectives align with Sport England’s and what could help you realise these aims
– discovering critical sources of guidance, advice and insight, and
– potentially finding new partners and collaborative opportunities
through a presentation by Sport England, highly interactive workshops and networking opportunities.
The Core Market is a key theme for Sport England for which the first funding opportunity has been announced. Sport England are calling for innovative Expressions of Interest, from partners with demonstrable ability to help people stay active when their lives change, which:
– Help to support those who are the most likely to stop exercising regularly when their life changes: women, people with a limiting disability, those less well-off, and/or people aged 55+
– Reach those people who are outside the reach of sport’s national governing bodies
Places are FREE but strictly limited, so early booking will be ESSENTIAL; due to the expected demand we may ultimately have to limit partners to one delegate per organisation.
Monday 27 March 2017 (13:00 Doors open, Main event 13:45, Close 16:00) at Ivybridge Rugby Club, IVYBRIDGE PL21 0LR
If you are unable to attend the event, you can nonetheless register your interest here so that you will:
– be able to share your information with Active Devon, and, if you choose to, with the delegates at the event
– obtain the Sport England presentation(s) and summary key notes
– enable us to facilitate partner introductions and help in many other ways after the events