• Improve their English language skills.
• Develop skills, confidence and understanding to support language and learning at home and at school.
• Be able to communicate more confidently with the school and community.
• Increase their involvement and participation the child’s education and school.
• Develop knowledge about life in the UK.
• Plan their own personal progression route into further study, work or volunteering.
Monday afternoons 12.45 – 14.45
Spotted something wrong with this listing? Click here to make a suggestion.