Aims and Objectives
The long-term objectives of FoSK shall be to:
- a) Maintain and enhance the open green space by creating a prominent natural wildflower meadow, improving biodiversity and conserving endangered species, for the general enjoyment of local residents and visitors.
- b) Promote conservation and good environmental practice in a safe and conscientious way.
- c) Further enhance the area through a number of initiatives to be decided and agreed upon from time to time by members.
- d) Liaise with Torbay Council, the Police and other agencies to achieve the objectives.
Short-term objectives shall be to:
- e) Obtain specialist expertise with regard to planting and seasonal maintenance of the site.
- f) Address pruning of trees and hedgerows and planting for bees.
- g) Grow the membership, both young and old, to assist with planting, pruning and conservation.
Spotted something wrong with this listing? Click here to make a suggestion.