We are accredited by DCC to provide small items of equipment through the community equipment prescriptions scheme, free of charge. Please check the item(s) are in stock before you visit.
Newton Abbot Community Transport provides accessible, affordable transport and services for our local community, supporting increased mobility, social contact and independence through:
- Shopmobility daily and long term wheelchair, scooter and walker hire.
- Ring and ride door to door wheelchair friendly minibuses.
- Wheelchair accessible and voluntary cars to health and other appointments.
- Community transport minibuses for clubs and organisations.
- Aids to daily living equipment sales and advice (TCES approved).
- Volunteer opportunities for driving, reception, administration, fundraising and trusteeship.
Spotted something wrong with this listing? Click here to make a suggestion.