The Team Around the Family Advisor (TAFA) for Brixham and Paignton will provide a high standard of care management to children, young people who are in need of services or Looked After.
The TAFA also promotes effective partnership working to improve outcomes for children, young people and their families to reduce the number of children being looked after. Below are the key duties of the TAFA:
- Promote & empower multi agency working within the community.
- Be based in a Community setting at The Barn in Brixham.
- Support training and professional development, and provide
solution focused case consultancy for complex cases, where cases are not
progressing, or where there is professional dispute.
- Will facilitate direct referrals into the community where the cases
do not warrant a Team Around the Family approach and to ensure Team Around the Family plans are
recorded on the appropriate systems.
- Be part of the Early Help Service.
- Make decisions on who should be involved in the Team Around the Family and will
need to challenge families, Partner agencies and services around
non-engagement and reluctance to work as Lead Professional.
Monday to Friday from 09:00 - 17:00
- Whole family
Spotted something wrong with this listing? Click here to make a suggestion.