Services and activities for children aged 0 to 5 years, their parents/carers and for parents expecting a baby.
Zig Zag's services and activities include:
- Baby Cafe - Support, advice and information for anyone breastfeeding (Age 0-12 mths).Fridays 10-11.30am
- Let's 'Talk & Play' - A service for Parents/Carers concerned with their child's Speech, Language and Communication (SLC) development. Supported by Early Years staff to enhance SLC development in the home. (Age 18-30 mths). Tuesdays (Fortnightly) 1-4pm. By referral.
- Next Steps - Drop in service with Early Language support, behaviours and routines and Toileting issues, bedtime. A rolling programme which parents can join at any point (Age 12-36 mths) Tuesdays, 1.30-3pm (Term time only).
- No 'Rush to Mush' - A drop in session offering support and advice on when to introduce solid food to your baby. Held monthly, check timetable for dates.
- Speech & Language Storytime & Singing - Fridays 1-2.30pm (Term time only)
- Well Baby Clinic - Health Visitor Drop In Session, Mondays 1.30-3pm
For Zig Zag's latest timetable of activities please click here
- Under 5's
Spotted something wrong with this listing? Click here to make a suggestion.